Green Lane, Yarpole, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0BJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Quiet and peaceful in a village in rural Herefordshire.
- There is a community run pub 300 yards from the site. There is also a community run shop and cafe based in the church which are all 300 yards from the site.
- Within a short car journey is Croft Castle and Berrington Hall (NT sites).
- Ludlow town is well known for its food festivals and castle. Leominster has many antique shops.
- Queens Wood and Arboretum accessed on the A49 to Hereford which has a cafe.
- Weobley has a black and white trail.
- There are many footpaths to be accessed and for the cyclists there are side roads accessible. There are beautiful views seen from Bircher Common either walking or cycle rides.
- There are several pubs within 3 miles of the site.
- Fully serviced pitches (water, electric and grey water waste drain).
- Separate drive over for Motorhomes.
- Please use green chemical.
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:30 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review
Stayed for a week 16th May 2021 on this lovely CL.
I have to say it was one of the very best we have visited, immaculately kept, water and waste water points to each pitch with nice views across the valley and working farm.
Hardstanding pitches very level.
Farm completely unobtrusive and no noise at all that we heard - that is apart from birds and the lambs calling for their mums in the distance.
The village is lovely, with friendly people. Linda was most welcoming and helpful and provided an information sheet on arrival.
Weather appalling for much of our week sadly, so spoiled what is a wonderful area for visiting and walking, but that didn't detract from a really, really lovely site.