Ludlow Castle is a ruin nestled in the glorious Shropshire Hills at the heart of Ludlow. This has been the home to a num...View and Book
Green Lane, Yarpole, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0BJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Quiet and peaceful in a village in rural Herefordshire.
- There is a community run pub 300 yards from the site. There is also a community run shop and cafe based in the church which are all 300 yards from the site.
- Within a short car journey is Croft Castle and Berrington Hall (NT sites).
- Ludlow town is well known for its food festivals and castle. Leominster has many antique shops.
- Queens Wood and Arboretum accessed on the A49 to Hereford which has a cafe.
- Weobley has a black and white trail.
- There are many footpaths to be accessed and for the cyclists there are side roads accessible. There are beautiful views seen from Bircher Common either walking or cycle rides.
- There are several pubs within 3 miles of the site.
- Fully serviced pitches (water, electric and grey water waste drain).
- Separate drive over for Motorhomes.
- Please use green chemical.
- Car charging is not currently avaialble on this site. The closest point is in Leominster approx 5 miles from site.
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:30 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Soak in the picturesque surroundings of the encircling landscape as you experience all the awe-inspiring thrills of Hot ...View and Book
Log in to write a review