Corrie Bank, Main Road, Alverstone, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 0HAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Well stocked fishing lakes on site.
- All pitches have own water tap and grey water disposal on pitch.
- Close to Wight Nature Reserve for bird watching, great walks and red squirrel feeding.
- Only 150 metres from the main Cowes to Newport cycleway, a flat tarmaced old railway line so bring your bikes.
- Discounted ferry travel package available - please ask for more details.
- 2 Holiday Lodges also available
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PO36 0HA
- Lat 50.666601 / Lon -1.185336
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Sandown and Newport
- Nearest port: Portsmouth (20 miles)
- Nearest train station: Sandown
Log in to write a review