Prepare for mud-churning and wheel-spinning action as you try and overcome the array of challenging obstacles that await...View and Book
Yalding Hill, Yalding, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6ALView on map
Why stay here ...
- My CL is a tranquil site, set on a small family farm in the beautiful countryside of Yalding in Kent. Surrounded by beautiful apple trees with stunning views looking across the valley.
- Adults/children and pets are all welcome.
- Free Wi-Fi
- This site is an excellent base for exploring the beautiful surrounding area, with course fishing at our local Mousehole lakes.
- Have lunch at the Boat House and enjoy stunning riverside views of Yalding Lees.
- Experience the alpacas and have tea in the Sage and Time cafe.
- There are also beautiful country pubs such as the Walnut Tree and The Hop Pole. Both serve lovely Sunday carveries.
- The Tickle Trout and The George are lovely family, friendly pubs also with fantastic food!
- There is a newsagent with all your local needs within a 12 minute walk or a 0.6 mile drive from our park.
- There are also attractions such as the Hop Farm in Paddock Wood (3.8 miles) or Kent Life (7.5 miles). Both are a great family day out with animals, ball pits, fun fair rides and so much more!
- Or if it is history you're into, take a visit to our beautiful Leeds Castle, 10 miles from our park. Have a look at our nearby National Trust places.
- We look forward to welcoming you to our park!
Levelling blocks required
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review
I like to be objective when writing a review, giving the positives and negatives. I normally look at reviews before booking but there weren’t any for this site so I took a chance for a change. I will start with the positives: We went for a meal at the Walnut Tree using vouchers we got from groupon. £65 for a 2 course meal for 4 with 2 bottles of wine. Bargain! The food was good and the restaurant area of the pub quite nice. We went for a really lovely 10k walk in mainly footpaths and along the river. The views from the site looking in one direction were lovely! Now for the negatives: There are many pot holes in the ground and you have to pay attention to where you are walking to avoid them. My husband tripped into one and twisted his ankle. We were awoken the first morning really early by gun shots which went on for hours! Dogs barking! Lots of them, pretty much all day long. There are quite a number of permanent residents here in static caravans which are not particularly pretty! However we saw very of the residents and it was very quiet in that respect. Young boys (I would guess at around 10 years old) joy riding in a car up and down the entrance driveway really fast! I think £18 per night with no electric is a bit overpriced especially as we have been to another site not too far from this one which is only £6 a night. I appreciate that the gun shots and barking dogs may be outside of the control of the owners. In summary, we had a lovely time but we wouldn’t go back to this one.