Yalding Hill, Yalding, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6ALView on map
Why stay here ...
- My CL is a tranquil site, set on a small family farm in the beautiful countryside of Yalding in Kent. Surrounded by beautiful apple trees with stunning views looking across the valley.
- Adults/children and pets are all welcome.
- Free Wi-Fi
- This site is an excellent base for exploring the beautiful surrounding area, with course fishing at our local Mousehole lakes.
- Have lunch at the Boat House and enjoy stunning riverside views of Yalding Lees.
- Experience the alpacas and have tea in the Sage and Time cafe.
- There are also beautiful country pubs such as the Walnut Tree and The Hop Pole. Both serve lovely Sunday carveries.
- The Tickle Trout and The George are lovely family, friendly pubs also with fantastic food!
- There is a newsagent with all your local needs within a 12 minute walk or a 0.6 mile drive from our park.
- There are also attractions such as the Hop Farm in Paddock Wood (3.8 miles) or Kent Life (7.5 miles). Both are a great family day out with animals, ball pits, fun fair rides and so much more!
- Or if it is history you're into, take a visit to our beautiful Leeds Castle, 10 miles from our park. Have a look at our nearby National Trust places.
- We look forward to welcoming you to our park!
Levelling blocks required