Sky Lane, Haddington, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN5 9FLView on map
Why stay here ...
A warm welcome awaits you at Skybarn Farm Certificated Location, situated 4 miles south west of the University City of Lincoln and only 10 minutes from the A1. Skybarn Farm is ideally placed for visiting the historic sights of the city including the magnificent Gothic Cathedral and Medieval Castle. A perfect location for the surrounding area with its many and varied attractions such as Whisby Natural World Centre and Nature Reserve, Doddington Hall and Gardens and the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds to name but a few.
- Adult only site (with effect from 1st January 2020)
- Fully serviced (electric, water & waste) level hard standings
- WiFi (no charge) all pitches
- Coded access gate with 24 hr CCTV
- Information hut with tourism leaflets, books, magazines etc
- 1.5 mile dog walk around our fields
- Online availability calendar & online booking
- Good TV reception & 4G reception
- Adjacent to Sustrans Cycle network for North Hykeham, City centre & beyond
- Wildlife including hare, rabbit, pheasant, partridge & deer
- Golf within 3 miles
Skybarn Farm is an ideal base from which to visit the famous Lincoln Christmas Market, Lincoln University and Lincolnshire or Newark Showgrounds for many events throughout the year.
From our CL you can explore Lincolnshire's amazing aviation heritage; the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Visitor Centre, Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre and the new International Bomber Command Centre. Several National Trust and English Heritage properties, Gainsborough Old Hall, Southwell Minster, Heckington Windmill and Newark Civil War Museum are just a few more of our local attractions. Please visit our website for lots more information.
You can check availability and book online via our website which is the quickest way to secure your chosen dates. Payments can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer or pay by mobile - see link Paym
We look forward to meeting you and if in the meantime you would like more information about our CL or the surrounding area and events please do call on the number listed, drop us an email or visit our website or find us on Facebook to keep up to date with what's happening in and around Lincoln and on our CL by visiting and liking our page.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LN5 9FL
- Lat 53.166853 / Lon -0.637868
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Lincoln
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: North Hykeham
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review