This magnificent stately home is surrounded by stunning scenery of rolling parkland, a national nature reserve and a bea...View and Book
Walsingham Road, Burnham Thorpe, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8HNView on map
Why stay here ...
We are a family-run arable farm set in the beautiful village of Burnham Thorpe (Horatio's Nelson's Birthplace). This site is situated on a 3rd of an acre, sheltered grass area, immediately off Walsingham Road. Facilities on-site includes five 16 amp electric hook-ups, drinking water, chemical disposal point, free WiFi, toilets, showers and washing-up facilities.
Within a 5 mile radius you have:
- Burnham Market - for your retail shopping. Creake Abbey Farm Shop & Cafe. Holkham Hall.
- Holkham Beach, Wells-Next-The Sea, Burnham Overy Staithe, Brancaster Staithe. All these beaches are wonderful for walks and dog friendly as well.
- Local Co-Op supermarket is located at Wells-Next-The-Sea.
- Local ATM at Burnham Market & Wells-Next-The Sea.
Public houses nearby include:
- The Lord Nelson - Burnham Thorpe (currenly under refurbishment), The Nelson - Burnham Market, The Jolly Farmers - North Creake, The Plume & Feathers - South Creake, The Hero - Burnham Overy, The Jolly Sailers - Brancaster Staithe. And many more in Wells-Next-The Sea and surrounding villages.
- Burnham Market has a Chinese takeaway and fish & chip shop.
Local tourist attractions include:
- RSPB - Titchwell Bird reserve (6 miles).
- Pensthorpe Nature park (10 miles).
- Hawk & Owl Trust - Sculthorpe (8 miles).
Like us on Facebook for current offers and information.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review