Fakenham Road, South Creake, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9JDView on map
02 Compton Hall
01 Compton Hall
06 Compton Hall
03 Compton Hall
04 Compton Hall
05 Compton Hall
Why stay here ...
- Compton Hall is a working farm situated 6 miles from the stunning north Norfolk coast. The slightly slopping site is well off the main road, 2.5 acres of free draining soil with 10 amp EHU so plenty of space. Shower/toilet are at the top of site.
- Our 2 acre fishing lakes are within sight. Children and dogs are both welcome, with walks around the farm for both. Pigs, sheep and cattle can be seen at most times of the year.
- There is a 10 minute walk to the local pub, which is child and dog friendly, saves driving! Birds and wildlife abound on the farm.
- RSPB Nature Reserve within driving distance.
- Stunning beaches for the summer or winter.
- Fakenham and Burnham Market (Chelsea on Sea) are both within 5 miles. Holkham Hall and Sandringham are just a little bit further.
Some sloping pitches
Log in to write a review