With over 150 spectacular shooting grounds located up and down the country, The Big Shoot is the UK and Ireland's larges...View and Book
Pear Tree House
Malton Road, Helperthorpe, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 8TQView on map
Why stay here ...
Pear Tree Cottages is never crowded and you can really enjoy "getting away from it all" in this relaxed and informal atmosphere. All pitches are hardstanding and all have electric hook-ups. Facilities include toilet with hot and cold water and a shower.
South facing site set in the peaceful Great Wold Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty as featured in the BBC's Time Machine programme. All pitches are hard standing in a well drained, lawned area enclosed with mature hedging. Carefully maintained by the owners. There are 2 pubs within walking distance that serve good food. Idealy situated for walking and cycling or exploring the Picturesque Yorkshire Wolds and Coastline and visiting the local Market Towns and Stately Homes etc.
Wi-Fi internet connection is available.
- Market Towns:- Malton, Driffield, Beverly and Pickering
- Stately Homes and Gardens:- Sledmere,Castle Howard and Burton Agnes
- Seaside Towns:- Scarborough,Filey and Bridlington
- N.S.P.B. bird sanctuary at Bempton Cliffs
- Dalby Forest Cycling Centre
- Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo
- Walking The Wolds Way - National trails
- Great Wolds Valley Heritage Trail
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- YO17 8TQ
- Lat 54.119406 / Lon -0.543409
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Hull (36 miles)
Log in to write a review