Field House Farm
Skipwith, York, North Yorkshire, YO8 5SNView on map
Why stay here ...
CL of the Year Award 2017 - Northern Regional Winner
CL of the Year 2016 - Northern Regional Winner
CL of the Year Award 2015 - 1st Place
Our award winning CL is on a small farm, in a rural and peaceful location, 8 miles south from the beautiful and medieval City of York. The CL site has 5 double electric hook up points, so you aren’t limited to where you want to set up. The site is set in a spacious grassed area with level pitches, electric hook ups and a luxury heated log cabin which contains 2 toilets, wash basins and shower. In the Spring you can enjoy watching the lambs exploring and playing in the fields.
We are within a 2 minute drive of Skipwith Common for walking, bird watching and exploring the Nature Reserve along the waymarked trails. Coarse fishing within 0.25 mile, golf 4 miles. We are ideally located for many of York's attractions, shopping outlets (including park & ride), in and around the city (note that we are not on a bus route). As this is a working farm children are welcome as long as they are accompanied at all times. Please keep your dog/s on a lead at all times.
To stay on our CL Site you can book Online or check Availability on our website. If you prefer to e-mail us, please contact us via our Website, this will help us to deal with your booking efficiently. Alternatively you can phone us with any enquiries by calling 07736 470462 or Landline 01757 606399 (please leave a message).
We also offer the following:
- Spacious level lawn style pitches (grass collected)
- Luxury heated cabin with quality Shower (20p coin operated) and 2 toilets (cleaned regularly) & an Information area
- Online booking and Availability
- 2 drinking water taps & a grey waste point
- Elsan disposal point & recycling facilities
- Open all year round (good draining sandy land for the winter months and 3 hard standing pitches)
- Price includes 2 adults, electric hook-up, 1 vehicle & awning
- Family friendly
- Park and ride within 7 miles
- WiFi (charges apply)
- 16amp Electric Hook Up (please use low wattage items)
- 3 hard standing pitches for caravans or motorhomes (up to 9m) – please ensure you select a hard standing pitch when you book (subject to availability)
- 10 minute drive to an off road cycle track with food and drink along the route.
- Fresh Free Range Eggs, Chutneys & Jams
- Well behaved dogs welcome (to be kept on a lead)
- Dog exercise area
- A short dog walk with a dog bin (dogs to be kept on a lead)
See our Website for up-to-date information.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
|Date||Pitch + 2 Adults|
Types of pitch: grass, hardstanding
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review