Main Road, Hollington, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST10 4HXView on map
Why stay here ...
The site overlooks the Peak District and Alton Towers some 4 miles away. It has stunning views and is well away from the road.
There are a choice of local pubs and eating places nearby and there are plenty of walking and cycling routes directly from the site.
This is a new venture and we are proud to welcome guests to explore the fantastic sights and sounds of Staffordshire Moorlands.
If the weather is dry in early November, late bookings may be possible. This will allow superb and free viewing of Alton Towers fireworks.
Nearby you can explore:
- The Churnet Valley
- Manifold Valley
- Pugin's Gem aka St Giles Church in Cheadle
- Alton Towers
- Scenic Dimmingsdale - Little Switzerland
- Local walks and cycle exploration along a number of disused railway lines
- Carsington reservior and Watersports
- The Peak District is only 10 miles or so away.
Latest arrival time: 5:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Minimum stay 2 nights (applies weekends)
Some sloping pitches
Levelling blocks required