Shatterford, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 1TRView on map
Why stay here ...
- Conveniently situated at 650 ft ASL along the Worcestershire Way, there are many splendid walks from this location including two arboretums, one of which has trees dating back as far as the crusades and the other having an Earth Centre with a cafe.
- A one-acre lawned flat area with views to seven counties also Wales, weather permitting. Good TV reception.
- Convenience and tranquility is paramount with this site. There are many attractions within a short distance by car including shops, whilst a good restaurant and pub are within walking distance.
- Dogs on a lead, please.
- Charging Electric Cars not available.
- No Twin Axles please.
- Open 1st April to 31st October - pre bookings can be made all year.
- Look forward to seeing you soon, Gaz and Andrea.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DY12 1TR
- Lat 52.4229 / Lon -2.3031
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Kidderminster
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review