Castle Kennedy, Stranraer , Dumfries & Galloway, DG9 8NYView on map
Why stay here ...
- Set within 5 acres
- 5 pitches which give you a choice of either pitching on hard-standing surfaces or on grass.
- Very quiet
- Directly adjacent to fresh water loch, game and coarse fishing adjacent.
- Free range eggs
- Picnic table and chairs provided
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Advance bookings preferred.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Some sloping pitches
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DG9 8NY
- Lat 54.891006 / Lon -4.967409
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Carlisle, Dumfries,Stranraer
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Cairnryan (5 miles)
- Nearest train station: Stranraer
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
I spent 4 days at this site in early May, and wish I could have stayed longer. The location and surroundings are beautiful, peaceful, and yet it's only 10 minutes or so drive from Stranraer. Henry was always around and willing to give out information. The pitches are all well spaced and suitable for the caravan on the hard standing, and the awning, if you have one, on the adjacent grass, Needless to say, I WILL be back.