Bonnyview Caravan Park
Bonnyview Nursery, Falkirk Road, Larbert, Stirlingshire, FK5 3NQView on map
Why stay here ...
To book this CL please click on the green website button, once logged in, which will then take you through to our booking system. Thank you.
Welcome to Bonnyview Caravan Park CL which is something a bit different: A rural edge of town site within the grounds of a specialist horticultural nursery.
- Excellent central location offering easy access to comprehensive road, rail and cycle routes.
- Many tourist attractions are just a short distance away. Falkirk wheel within 2 miles. Kelpies and Helix 5 miles. Bo’Ness and Kinneil heritage railway is just 13 miles.
- Local supermarkets, hospital, leisure centre, golf courses, swimming complex, bowling, shopping centres all just minutes drive away.
- Trout and Salmon fishing by permit next to the site.
- All five pitches with 16A EHU, drinking water, grey water drainage and hard standing surrounded by large mature conifer hedges.
- Beautiful garden settings where you can relax. Pergola, BBQ area, boules court, tranquility garden, conifer walk, deer viewing point.
- On site snack bar.
- On site tourist information summerhouse to help you plan your stay and make the most of beautiful Stirlingshire and beyond.
- Direct access to a cycle path and walkway for those low carbon footprint outings.
- Large car park for temporary out of hours holding.
- Easy access directly off the main Falkirk /Stirling A9.
For more information please visit our Facebook page.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- FK5 3NQ
- Lat 56.016243 / Lon -3.8305512
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Falkirk, Stirling, Edinburgh, Callander
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Larbert
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review