Explore the workshops at your own pace to see how for generations, Inigo Jones has transformed slate into both essential...View and Book
Tudweiliog, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 8PEView on map
Why stay here ...
- Situated on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula this quiet, secure site away from roads, suits all types of holiday maker. Access from the site to the coastal footpath, remote coves and sandy beaches where seals and dolphins are often seen.
- Site recommended by 'Which Caravan' September addition 2007 'panoramic views' and 'extremely modern toilet block, consisting of two fully tiled shower rooms with toilet and hand basin. They are immaculate at every detail'
- Caernarfon Castle, Snowdonia Welsh Highland Railway, Ffestiniog Railway, Portmadog Criccieth, Abersoch, Aberdaron and Pwilheli are less than 45 minutes away.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 10
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL53 8PE
- Lat 52.910675 / Lon -4.61808
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Pwllheli
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review
We stayed at Pant Gwyn the week before the half-term at the end of May 2021 and enjoyed a really peaceful stay. The weather wasn't perfect all week and they'd had a lot of rain before we arrived so the field was pretty wet in places. Unfortunately, my husband managed to get our motorhome stuck in the mud but our host, Gareth, was very understanding and kind about it and although we pitched where we got stuck, he towed us out at the end of our stay with a smile. The site has glorious 360 degree views and we loved watching the sun set over the sea in the evenings. It's a field away from the Coastal Path for beautiful walks. We walked up to the Ty Coch Inn on the beach (about 4.5 miles) on one gloriously sunny day - a highly recommended outing. We ate well at the pub in Tudweiliog a couple of times and got great service in the village shop/Post Office which sells most things that you might want or need. It's great cycling country - quiet, pretty country lanes with very little traffic and we cycled easily to both Abersoch and Aberdaron easily. The showers, toilets and laundry room on site are very clean. The farm is at the end of a no-through road so there's no passing traffic. Although it was very quiet when we were there, the way units were arriving on the day we left and from what Gareth said, it's very popular during school holidays. We wouldn't hesitate to go back.