Tudweiliog, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 8PEView on map
Why stay here ...
- Situated on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula this quiet, secure site away from roads, suits all types of holiday maker. Access from the site to the coastal footpath, remote coves and sandy beaches where seals and dolphins are often seen.
- Site recommended by 'Which Caravan' September addition 2007 'panoramic views' and 'extremely modern toilet block, consisting of two fully tiled shower rooms with toilet and hand basin. They are immaculate at every detail'
- Caernarfon Castle, Snowdonia Welsh Highland Railway, Ffestiniog Railway, Portmadog Criccieth, Abersoch, Aberdaron and Pwilheli are less than 45 minutes away.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL53 8PE
- Lat 52.910675 / Lon -4.61808
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Pwllheli
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review