Get up close to nature with one of their wildlife boat trips to the islands of Ramsey, Skomer and Grassholme. There is a...View and Book
Coastland Holiday Park
Manorbier, Tenby, Pembrokeshire, SA70 8QNView on map
Why stay here ...
Coastland Holiday Park touring site is small, family owned and ideally situated between the two award winning beaches of Freshwater East and Manorbier. It's also just a short walk from the Pembrokeshire Coastal path, a few miles from the idyllic walled town of Tenby, and surrounded by 8 acres of glorious Pembrokeshire countryside. It's the perfect location for enjoying a peaceful, relaxing stay and exploring both south and north Pembrokeshire.
Providing easy access to all that Pembrokeshire has to offer, the park is the perfect location to enjoy:
- Spectacular views and walks along the coastal path.
- Exploring the castles of Manorbier, Pembroke and Carew.
- The surf and sand dunes on our local beaches or the Welsh National Surfing Championship location at Freshwater West.
- A visit to the spectacular Bosherston Lily Ponds.
- A peaceful swim in the world renowned, crystal clear waters of Barafundle Bay.
- Family fun at Oakwood Theme Park, Heatherton World of Adventure, Folly Farm or the local Dinosaur.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Minimum stay 4 nights (applies school holidays)
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review