Jameston, Tenby, Pembrokeshire, SA70 8QJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Easy access via gravel drive. Quiet site with lawned field and open countryside view of 'ridgeway'.
- Adjacent meadow for dog walking with access to bridle path.
- Village shop and public house within 3 minute walk. Coastal path with access to local bays and Manorbier Castle 20 minute walk away.
- Service bus to Tenby and Pembroke will stop outside the gate every hour.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA70 8QJ
- Lat 51.656061 / Lon -4.81345
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Haverfordwest, Pembroke, Tenby
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Pembroke (6 miles)
- Nearest train station: Manorbier
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review