Llanidloes Road, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 8RZView on map
Why stay here ...
- Riverside Site.
- Walking area (maps supplied).
- RSPB reserve nearby.
- Within National Cycle Network.
- Red Kites fed daily at 3pm.
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SY20 8RZ
- Lat 52.583519 / Lon -3.82569
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest train station: Machynlleth
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Idyllic setting in the valley next to the river. Hosts could not have been more helpful and welcoming. Mr Evans made sure we stood in the best position to see the Red Kites feeding, which was the highlight of our holiday. The walk into town along the main road was quite difficult; fast traffic and no pavements. However there are some other lovely local walks which more than make up for this. Stayed here in July 2019.