Prepare for mud-churning and wheel-spinning action as you try and overcome the array of challenging obstacles.View and Book
Winchester Morn Hill Club Campsite
Alresford Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 1HLView on map
Why stay here ...
10% OFF Spring Getaways - Save 10% per night on both people and pitch price when you book three nights or more for stays between 2 April and 31 May 2024. Book by 16 May 2024, a minimum of 14 days in advance of arrival (discount automatically applied in your basket at checkout). Find out more at camc.com/springgetaways.
LOW 10% refundable deposit & FREE cancellations*
Winchester Morn Hill Club Campsite - reopened on 16 August 2022 following extensive redevelopments including:
- New facilities block featuring level access, dishwashing facilities, laundry and an inclusive bathroom
- More pitches added and we've converted a number of grass pitches to hardstanding
- More premium pitches which are larger than standard and feature an all-weather surface
- Premium pitches include; illuminated EHU bollard, drinking water facilities, individual ground-level connection for grey water disposal, hedge for privacy and a picnic bench, plus a BBQ station for disposable BBQs
- Designated ferry pitches added and an improved layout for better access
- New dedicated electric vehicle (EV) charging station in the car park (fee applicable)
Following your feedback, we’re also trialling a number of new aspects:
- Re-naming Family bathrooms to Inclusive bathrooms
- New signage within the facility block to make it clearer what's behind the door
- New "look and feel" interior designs with some great member photography on display
Winchester Morn Hill Club Campsite is conveniently located near Winchester City, an old cathedral city of considerable beauty that has retained many of its ancient buildings and offers a myriad of shops and restaurants to enjoy. The Hampshire caravan site is an ideal base for touring some of England's most renowned and delightful landmarks - within an hour's drive you can reach the university town of Oxford, the grand castle in Windsor, pretty Chichester, Salisbury, The New Forest, famous Stonehenge, and with Winchester City being sited on the western end of South Downs National Park, this site offers a wealth of natural landscapes for walkers and cyclists to explore nearby.
Please Note: Portsmouth City's Clean Air Zone came into effect on 29 November 2021. Whilst Winchester Morn Hill Club Campsite is not within this zone, the Wightlink Ferry Terminal in Portsmouth is. We advise members to review Portsmouth's Clean Air Zone and check at Gov. UK Clean Air Zone if charges may apply for your vehicle to drive into the city or pass through the zone on your journey to site.
*Book a stay at any UK Club campsite with a LOW 10% fully refundable deposit per booking and FREE cancellations and amendments up to 21 days before arrival (minimum deposit £20). Applies to any non-promotional booking.
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Leave the M3 at junction 9 (from North), junction 10 (from South) onto the A31 (signposted Alton). In 2.5 miles at the roundabout (junction B3404) continue into the road signposted Easton. Turn immediate right. The site entrance is in 100 yards. The site is divided into two areas. Please note the site lies 3 miles east of Winchester. Caravans should not be towed through the city.
- SO21 1HL
- Lat 51.06208 / Lon -1.25846
- Plan a route to this site
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Handbook map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Winchester, Alresford and Guildford
- Car hire on site
- Daily public Transport within 1 mile
- Nearest park and ride: Winchester
- Nearest port: Southampton (14 miles)
- Nearest train station: Winchester
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Site contact details
- 01962 869877