Holidaying with Dogs

Rowena replied on 28/07/2022 11:15

Posted on 28/07/2022 11:15

Caravanning, Motorhoming and Camping are wonderful ways to take our dogs on holiday with us. This discussion is a place to share advice about holidaying with your dogs. 

Please note, this is not a place to complain about dogs on campsites. We do fully understand that there can be issues and we would request that you please report these to us via our complaints and compliments for Club Campsites (link below) and please do not misuse Club Together as a channel for complaint. By sending via the appropriate channels your complaint will be logged and dealt with appropriately. 

If you do post a complaint we will remove it and ask that people do not respond but report to us. Many thanks. 

Report a complaint about dogs HERE (please don't post on Club Together). 

Thank you everyone and happy touring! smile

*This thread has now been locked due to continued off-topic comments

Arch replied on 30/06/2023 22:38

Posted on 30/06/2023 22:09 by Tinwheeler

+1, TDA. 👍🏻

Oh, how I’ve tried!

Posted on 30/06/2023 22:38

Sorry TW but I only got involved in this thread in response to Dooby69 posting, he started a new discussion on multiple dogs, it wasn't a complaint it was an observation,  you guided him to this thread his new discussion was then closed and blocked his post on here was Deleted User, this will be my last comment on this thread obviously some things are not open to discussion.

Tinwheeler replied on 30/06/2023 23:06

Posted on 30/06/2023 22:38 by Arch

Sorry TW but I only got involved in this thread in response to Dooby69 posting, he started a new discussion on multiple dogs, it wasn't a complaint it was an observation,  you guided him to this thread his new discussion was then closed and blocked his post on here was deleted, this will be my last comment on this thread obviously some things are not open to discussion.

Posted on 30/06/2023 23:06

Your slip up, and that of others, was in refusing to follow the guidance given by Rowena in the OP, Arch. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve pointed you in that direction. 

I'm fully aware of the history, thanks.

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 01/07/2023 06:40

Posted on 30/06/2023 22:38 by Arch

Sorry TW but I only got involved in this thread in response to Dooby69 posting, he started a new discussion on multiple dogs, it wasn't a complaint it was an observation,  you guided him to this thread his new discussion was then closed and blocked his post on here was deleted, this will be my last comment on this thread obviously some things are not open to discussion.

Posted on 01/07/2023 06:40

Don’t stress it Arch, Tinny & a couple of others helped me navigate the maze & rules of the forum when I first joined. It’s good to have folk help rather than attack with digs. Don’t give up as it’s a font of knowledge & help. Most things are up for discussion but a few subjects are weaponised by some & used in a not too friendly way so the CAMC staff regularly publish assistance to help us users steer clear of the pitfalls. Enjoy your day😊

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook