What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

Tammygirl replied on 21/01/2020 17:35

Posted on 21/01/2020 17:35

Another nice dry cold day here.

Bit of a lazy type day for me as I've been messing around with my knitting machine again. No knitting as such done,  just playing with the attachments. Decided to fit the ribber bed back to it now that I've got to grips with the main bed. Couple of practice runs doing different types of ribs. Tomorrow if time allows I'm going to do a girls cardigan. 

OH was busy down at the mens shed this morning helping them collect wood from wood yard,  they needed his trailer laughing

Then this afternoon he took a load of garden rubbish to the recycle centre.  Trailer now back in its storage position.

We are also getting itchy feet, not been away since end of Nov. Off next week but not in the van, that will have to wait until mid April when we head off to Spain.

Happy birthday corners.

Sorry to hear of your van issues, hope you get things sorted soon, are not due to go over there soon?

Wherenext replied on 21/01/2020 18:01

Posted on 21/01/2020 17:49 by Cornersteady

Yes, the rumours of my 70th are slightly exaggerated, it was my 60th, but the best wishers are still worth a 70thsmile

Posted on 21/01/2020 18:01

See what happens when Fake News is allowed to go unfettered. Oops, meant to say 60, honest.innocentlaughing

Wherenext replied on 21/01/2020 18:06

Posted on 21/01/2020 18:06

Sorry to hear of your van issues, hope you get things sorted soon, are not due to go over there soon?

I assume you meant me Tammy. Yes we are going soon(ish) in early March. What needs doing shouldn't stop us merely inconvenience us.

Had an easy drive home. Only saw 2 other outfits on the road.

nelliethehooker replied on 21/01/2020 19:55

Posted on 21/01/2020 19:55

Happy birthday, CS. Glad to hear that you had a good weekend in the Lakes.

Arrived on site spot on 12:00 and had a pick of 3 pitches. Before we got fully set up the other 2 pitches were occupied so this CL is full, 3 M/Hs and 2 caravans. We saw 1 caravan and 2 M/Hs on our run from home.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook