What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

ABM replied on 21/05/2020 16:53

Posted on 21/05/2020 16:53

Got my early morning fone call today -- telling me my meds were all ready for collection at the local pharmacy  smile ! So I got out of the bath ( !! ), wiped the bubbles from the fone and later, neatly attired, strolled to the shop. Only one (1) inside getting served, nice clear signs saying that they have good stocks of masks [ but NO thongs mentioned laughing  !] gloves and hand sanitiser.  Announced my arrival and happy assistant went off to gather the goods. I'm glad I had an ASDA bag with me 'cos there was a strange error in the provision department ! All the meds were there as requested but a surfeit of both types needles and blood sugar test strips all neatly bagged & sealed away. Home via McColls for a paper & some eggs but even there it was 12 eggs or none --  so it looks like there will be more salads this week-end whether I want them or not. So now its time to start boiling the radishes & spring onions and dusting off the last one of the Snowdonia Cheeses from N E C in February.  I've eked 'em out nicely but I'll not be able to wait until the next holiday show to get more frown. Oh I do  HATE this silly Lockdown  yell grrrrrrrrr.

Take care, keep safe & Enjoy The Clapping  kiss.

ABM replied on 21/05/2020 16:59

Posted on 21/05/2020 16:59

P.S.  ,

What time tomorrow does the Great Puppy Name Announcement take place, please -- must be sat sitting ere with a nice, freshly brewed cuppa  when that takes place cool !!

ABM replied on 21/05/2020 17:05

Posted on 21/05/2020 17:05

KjellNN,  I think it needs an attack on the Theatrical Dressing up box to wrap each Little one in one of the big round bouncy " Diddy Men " outfits. Can you imagine trying to cram 15 - 20  little peoples, dressed like that, into one room at 'Sleep Time' never mind when they are being more active surprised

robsail replied on 21/05/2020 21:38

Posted on 21/05/2020 21:38

A neighbour of ours turned 100 years old today, his family sorted out cake etc, neighbours sent cards and at 7o'clock there was a piper in the street. Nice to know there is something to celebrate!

Takethedogalong replied on 21/05/2020 21:42

Posted on 21/05/2020 21:42

Another lovely day here. Thankfully a bit cooler than yesterday. I have been garden pottering most of the day. Next door neighbour gave me a lovely hosta cutting, so that’s three hostas now all doing well. 

Nice evening stroll with pooch. Finished latest jigsaw, got a Tesco delivery slot, and sprayed the roses. 

nelliethehooker replied on 21/05/2020 22:13

Posted on 20/05/2020 18:58 by Takethedogalong

M, that’s the best news I have heard all day. So pleased to hear things are going well. All the best. Tell him his Yorkshire fan club are rooting for him👍

Posted on 21/05/2020 22:13

And his Cumbrian one too, M. Only just managed to catch up with the posts because of  the site's lockdown again last night.

Takethedogalong replied on 22/05/2020 10:29

Posted on 22/05/2020 10:29

Crikey, we had rain here this morning, first for weeks. Just enough to wet all the garden cushions I left out last night, but not enough to water things.....😡 They will dry quick though, breezy and warm today. 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook