What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

Bakers2 replied on 22/05/2020 11:17

Posted on 22/05/2020 10:16 by moulesy

Come on Bakers, we're all dying to know! 🐶

Posted on 22/05/2020 11:17

Patience man patience especially with this site. Kept getting wrong way sign posts on my phone when logging in. Now got on on my tablet  photos are on the phone resized and ready so here's hoping this works and then I'll try to upload photos from my phone.

Please meet Dora. A real cutie. Very laid back. That wasn't to be her name originally, but litter was named for finding Nemo, and she was Dory - the more we watching and thought the more Dora, short for 'is adorable'. So she is just that, Lexi will have to wait for another 😉. She seems to be having the desired effect on OH too which is lovely to see 😀

Great journey back, clean in her carrier and no travel sickness 😇😇. Good journey both ways and nice stare in the garden, and a cuppa with our son 😉

Popped her into her cage at 1030 last night with mum and litter blanket and 3 toys, covered the cage and said goodnight. Bit of whimpering but soon settled. Busy day yesterday with much to learn sniff and see so suspect exhaustion!

Popped down at 0145 but didn't go in the conservatory all very peaceful. Came down at 0445, she was pleased to see me and I struggled to open her door 😱. No mess or wet, trip in the garden beautiful birdsong etc, produced wee and her first poo since arrival, phew! Whilst I cleared that she stuck her head in hedgehog house and ate it's food! Dry kitten food. Quick play and I dossed up in the conservatory sofa until OH came in at 0830.

Still all very calm and so far the expected chaos with the blinds man not happening. In fact shes on my foot asleep in the garden as I type. Bit breezy though - still no rain.

Not read all the latest posts yet, need so nothing to do whilst sitting in the garden 😉

Bakers2 replied on 22/05/2020 11:32

Posted on 22/05/2020 11:32

Adding another to get 3 out there.

Forum having a turn??couldn't log on on my phone. Got the wrong way signs. Logged on on tablet posted, post appeared,  neededto addphotos, resizedsaved on phone, get loggedin get edit button, add 3 photosofnew pupoy and get message myfirst 3 posts must be apprived by moderstor 😲 have been posting for several years!

There are folk awaiting news of our new arrival please be quick or they'll think i don't care!

brue replied on 22/05/2020 11:50

Posted on 22/05/2020 10:29 by Takethedogalong

Crikey, we had rain here this morning, first for weeks. Just enough to wet all the garden cushions I left out last night, but not enough to water things.....😡 They will dry quick though, breezy and warm today. 

Posted on 22/05/2020 11:50

None of the hoped for rain here, it must have bypassed us, again. Everywhere is dry and dusty.

Sorting out the farmshop order this morning, they have finally managed to get a basic list of their stock on line, this will stop a lot of guess work on my part.

Must get a photo of the beautiful black lambs that are near us now, don't know whether to say "ah or bah" when I see them. wink

Bakers2 we await your news with eager anticipation....(I think I know how you'll be feeling but you won't have much time with a live ball of mischievousness roaming around!) smile

Bakers2 replied on 22/05/2020 12:00

Posted on 22/05/2020 12:00

Brue no one more frustrated than me! I have posted 3 but need a community moderator to approve my 1st 3 posts 😂😂😂😂. I've done them they should be 71, 72 and 73 you 74 and this 75. All a bit mad........

Which is how it shows when I look but my posts aren't there. So it may look like you've missed it.

I'll keep trying - I can be a VERY TRYING person!

thebells replied on 22/05/2020 12:17

Posted on 22/05/2020 12:17

Sunny here again today but the wind is absolutely wild. Hung out a load of washing only to see it lying all over the garden half an hour later as washing line had snapped: sods law that it was a whole white bedding set!😠

Bakers2 replied on 22/05/2020 12:30

Posted on 22/05/2020 12:20 by DavidKlyne

Bakers2

As you are now a non member you first few posts need approval by admin. I have alerted Rowena.

David

Posted on 22/05/2020 12:30

I'd like to say thanks but who knows if I can?

Not been a member for some time now - playing catch up 😉😂

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook