Calais - Saint-Quentin - Reims
Stay at: Au Bord de L'Aisne, Hauts-de-France (Club ref: P02)
- Au Bord de L'Aisne is a lovely campsite that is situated just north of Reims, on the banks of the river Aisne.
- The campsite has well-kept facilities including a swimming and paddling pool, a trampoline and swing. You can pre-order fresh bread and pastries from reception for the following day.
- Visit the attractions of the region of Guignicourt, within walking distance of the campsite.
- Discover the champagne region with a trip to the city of Reims with its popular wine and champagne tasting experiences.
- History fans should take a trip to the eastern end of the Chemin des Dames in Aisne and explore La Caverne du Dragon, a former quarry that was seized by German soldiers in WWI.