Run your own Certificated Location
What is a Certificated Location?
A small, privately-owned, five-van site on land certificated annually by The Club for the exclusive use of our members.
Benefits of turning your land into a Certificated Location:
- additional income
- attract a new market for your produce or other facilities
- meet new people and give them the opportunity to visit the great outdoors in your area
- you don’t need planning permission to operate one
- you decide the pitch prices and retain all the money (our members pay on average £10-£15 per night)
- you’ll have help and advice from The Club
- you’ll get a free listing on our website and in the Sites Directory and Handbook
To be considered as a Certificated Location you’ll need:
- level land of ½ acre or more
- safe access for caravans and motorhomes
- safe drinking water
- an emptying point for chemical waste
- a bin for dry rubbish
- Public Liability Insurance
- membership of The Caravan Club
For more information about becoming a Certificated Location, download our useful guide providing full details of what’s involved in the application process and other helpful tips.