Offering a wide range of half and full day outdoor adventures, from Ghyll Scrambling, Rock Climbing, Canoeing, Kayaking ...View and Book
Overend Road, Greysouthen, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0UAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Each pitch has drinking water and grey waste disposal.
- Please note that there is no maximum outfit length at this CL Site
- We are open all year but can only able to take caravans towed by a 4 wheel drive over the winter months as the ground can get very wet, please mention when booking.
- Situated to the west of the Lake District just outside Cockermouth, Birthplace of William Wordsworth. Local seaside towns include St Bees, Whitehaven, Maryport and Silloth.
- Site is lawned with open views, partly sloping with two flat areas. Easy reach of all the Western Lakes. Good base for fell walking.
- Annual events include Cockrock, Maryport Blues Festival, Whitehaven's Maritime Festival and Cockermouth's Woolfest.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Minimum stay 2 nights
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CA13 0UA
- Lat 54.652421 / Lon -3.437012
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Cockermouth, Workington
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review