Overend Road, Greysouthen, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0UAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Each pitch has drinking water and grey waste disposal.
- Please note that there is no maximum outfit length at this CL Site
- Situated to the west of the Lake District just outside Cockermouth, Birthplace of William Wordsworth. Local seaside towns include St Bees, Whitehaven, Maryport and Silloth.
- Site is lawned with open views, partly sloping with two flat areas. Easy reach of all the Western Lakes. Good base for fell walking.
- Annual events include Cockrock, Maryport Blues Festival, Whitehaven's Maritime Festival and Cockermouth's Woolfest.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Minimum stay 2 nights
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CA13 0UA
- Lat 54.652421 / Lon -3.437012
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Cockermouth, Workington
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review