At Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway travel back in time when you climb aboard the train. A memory of bygone years for som...View and Book
Old Barn Farm
Fiddler Hall, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 8NQView on map
Why stay here ...
- Set at the head of the Cartmel valley in a picturesque setting with easy access from nearby 'A' road.
- One mile from Lake Windermere making it a perfect base for exploring the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales.
- Close to many Lakeland attractions including Lakeside and Haverthwaite Steam Railway, 'Go Ape' in Greizedale forest, Beatrix Potter, Holker Hall, Levens Hall, Sizergh Castle, South Lakeland Animal Park, Lakeland Aquarium, Windermere Steamers, Cartmel races and much more.
- Numerous eating establishments nearby serving local produce.
- Motorhomes welcome.
- Bed and Breakfast and Self Catering cottages available.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LA12 8NQ
- Lat 54.255324 / Lon -2.947557
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Windermere, Kendal, Grange-over-Sands, Ambleside.
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Grange over Sands
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Had to leave 4 days early because of the noise from the 13 bed self-catering cottage 3 meters from our pitch, run by site owners. Party cottage, loud music, shouting, screaming until early hours of the morning. Gangs of males and females. Could not sit outside, hear our TV or sleep. Second group that came immediately played loud music outside, so we booked on a 112 pitch site which was quieter. Only just managed to fit motorhome through collapsing gate entrance. Too many large overhanging trees, close to roof of vehicle. Dogs from cottages brought to toilet on site.