Old Barn Farm
Old Barn Farm, Fiddler Hall, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 8NQView on map
Why stay here ...
- Set at the head of the Cartmel valley in a picturesque setting with easy access from nearby 'A' road.
- One mile from Lake Windermere making it a perfect base for exploring the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales.
- Close to many Lakeland attractions including Lakeside and Haverthwaite Steam Railway, 'Go Ape' in Greizedale forest, Beatrix Potter, Holker Hall, Levens Hall, Sizergh Castle, South Lakeland Animal Park, Lakeland Aquarium, Windermere Steamers, Cartmel races and much more.
- Numerous eating establishments nearby serving local produce.
- Motorhomes welcome.
- Bed and Breakfast and Self Catering cottages available.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LA12 8NQ
- Lat 54.255324 / Lon -2.947557
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Windermere, Kendal, Grange-over-Sands, Ambleside.
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Grange over Sands
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review