With over 70 state of the art shooting ranges, National Archery is by far the UK and Ireland's largest Archery provider ...View and Book
West Ashford Barton
Ashford, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 4DBView on map
Why stay here ...
Set in 7 acres, split between 3 fields, West Ashford Barton offers pleanty of space and privacy. Information room and extensive book exchange available on the site.
- Fabulous Panaramic Estuary views
- Ideally placed between Barnstaple and Baunton
- Exmoor 30 minute drive
- Tarka trail (old railway line) provides 30 miles of Cycling and walking. Access nearby by.
- Public House and resturant within 0.5 mile
- Good area for walking
- Bus stops close by
- 4G phone signal.
Owner offers internal storage facilities - please ask if interested.
Some sloping pitches
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- EX31 4DB
- Lat 51.099152 / Lon -4.109989
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Barnstaple
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Barnstaple
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review