Silton, Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 5AEView on map
Why stay here ...
Close to the stunning National Trust property at Stourhead. 7 miles from Shaftsbury, and its frequently filmed, picturesque Gold Hill.
Conveniently situated between the beautiful cities of Bath and Salisbury, with many places of interest.
A peaceful site with lovely views to the chalk down lands and an easy walk to Judge Wyndham's ancient oak.
Please only use green organic chemical fluid when using the CCEP.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SP8 5AE
- Lat 51.064198 / Lon -2.304057
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Gillingham, Mere
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Poole (33 miles)
- Nearest train station: Gillingham
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review