Alice Street Farm
Cloford, Frome, Somerset, BA11 4PJView on map
Why stay here ...
- A quiet spot in rural Somerset overlooking green fields. Adults only ensures a peacful location.
- Individual serviced pitches. Electric hook up, drinking water tap, drain for waste and rinsing tap. Automatic courtesy light for each pitch. Hard standings with free draining gravel surfaces.
- Good selection of pubs and a footpath nearby. Local attractions close by - Longleat, Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Cheddar Caves. Tourist information hut on site.
- There is fishing just 1.5 miles away.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- BA11 4PJ
- Lat 51.183627 / Lon -2.395814
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest port: Poole (50 miles)
- Nearest train station: Froome
Log in to write a review