Nature In Art is the world's first museum and art gallery dedicated to fine, decorative, and applied art inspired by nat...View and Book
23 Redmarley Road, Newent, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL18 1LJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Idyllic rural site with lovely views over undulating countryside, but with easy access to M50 and M5.
- Close to the picturesque market towns of Newent, Ledbury and Ross-on-Wye and with easy access to the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley.
- In spring time, wild daffodils are abundant in the local villages of Dymock, Oxenhall and Kempley where the Daffodil Way offers a superb walk across farmland and through the woods.
- Three Choirs Vineyard is just over 1 mile away, where wine tasting and the brasserie can be enjoyed.
- Aclaiamed chef, Andrew Sheridan is shortly opening a restaurant and pub at The Red Lion in Newent.
- Newent Loop Cycle Route is on the doorstep, with designated routes through country lanes of about 28 miles or 14 miles.
- Very spacious pitches with dark sky opportunities with minimal light pollution, for all the would be stargazers.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review