Hamilton Farm Airfield and CL
Hamilton Farm, Stone Cross Road, Bilsington, Ashford, Kent, TN25 7JJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Hamilton Farm CL is situated on a private airfield where approximately 15 aircraft operate with the occasional visiting aircraft. Our site is centrally located, just 3 miles SSE of Ashford. Cantebury is 13 miles away, Rye 15 miles and Folkestone is 13 miles.
- Set in nearly 70 acres, it has a fantastic lake with 4 additional ponds where CAMC members can fish for Carp, Tench, Rudd and Roach. The CL is adults only for this reason.
- There are also 5 large grass pitches, all of which had 10 amps electric hook-ups.
- No size restriction.
- Toilet block and shower facilities.
- Dishwashing facilities.
- Dog friendly.
- Information office.
- Good TV signal.
- Excellent road and rail links to other parts of the country.
- Easy motorhome parking in nearby Ashford & Canterbury.
- Close to award winning beaches.
- World-famous castles, gardens, vineyards - all in easy reach.
- The nearest pub is The White Horse Bilsington - 1.5 miles away on the edge of Romney Marsh. Great food.
- Cycling & Walking - There are many cycle routes and beautiful walks on and off road within the local area.
|Date||Pitch + 2 Adults|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TN25 7JJ
- Lat 51.092257 / Lon 0.89117
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Ashford
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Dover (22 miles)
- Nearest train station: Ashford, Kent
- Train station within 5 miles