Delf Farm Shop, Deal Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 0BUView on map
Why stay here ...
- We are situated in the beautiful medieval town of Sandwich.
- Sandwich offers you pubs, restaurants, post office, Co-op, petrol station and much more.
- At the top of the drive there is a bus stop that takes you to Deal, Dover, Canterbury or Ramsgate. There is also a train station within a 10 to 15 minute walk.
- There are lots of walks perfect for dog owners or if you cycle. You can go to Sandwich Bay and walk the ancient highway to Deal.
- If you are a keen golfer, Royal St George's is within 1.6 miles.
- There are lots of attractions to visit - Wingham Wildlife, Howlets Zoo, Dover Castle, Walmer Castle and lots more.
- We have our family run farmshop on site that provides gas, BBQ charcoal, our own grown produce, milk, bread, homemade cakes, frozen pies, local meat and other essentials.
- The campsite is on grass and awnings are welcome.
|Date||Pitch + All Occupants|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 10:30 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CT13 0BU
- Lat 51.266511 / Lon 1.339199
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Canterbury, Ramsgate, Deal, Dover
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Dover (8 miles)
- Nearest train station: Sandwich
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review