Delf Farm Shop, Deal Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 0BUView on map
Why stay here ...
- We are situated in the beautiful medieval town of Sandwich.
- Sandwich offers you pubs, restaurants, post office, Co-op, petrol station and much more.
- At the top of the drive there is a bus stop that takes you to Deal, Dover, Canterbury or Ramsgate. There is also a train station within a 10 to 15 minute walk.
- There are lots of walks perfect for dog owners or if you cycle. You can go to Sandwich Bay and walk the ancient highway to Deal.
- If you are a keen golfer, Royal St George's is within 1.6 miles.
- There are lots of attractions to visit - Wingham Wildlife, Howlets Zoo, Dover Castle, Walmer Castle and lots more.
- We have our family run farmshop on site that provides gas, BBQ charcoal, our own grown produce, milk, bread, homemade cakes, frozen pies, local meat and other essentials.
- The campsite is on grass and awnings are welcome.
The Golf Open is being held in Sandwich from Saturday 11 July 2020 to Monday 20 July 2020. Our prices for that week only are £30 for one night or £25 a night for 2 nights or more.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 10:30 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CT13 0BU
- Lat 51.266511 / Lon 1.339199
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Canterbury, Ramsgate, Deal, Dover
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Dover (8 miles)
- Nearest train station: Sandwich
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review