Warham Road, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk, NR23 1NEView on map
Why stay here ...
- Good access onto 0.75 acres - firm, level standing, quick draining, sheltered by trees.
- Wells-Walsingham Light Steam Railway (4 miles long, 10¼gauge) adjacent; with our own halt.
- Public transport (incl. 'Coasthopper' bus) 0.50 mile.
- Wells town centre 1 mile.
- Wells Beach 2 miles.
- Sea fishing and crabbing from Wells Quay or from the beach 5 miles.
- History of the Midden available on loan whilst staying.
- Sorry no dogs.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- NR23 1NE
- Lat 52.94753 / Lon 0.86903
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Fakenham, Hunstanton, Sheringham
- Nearest train station: The Midden Halt
Log in to write a review