Middleton, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 8PBView on map
Why stay here ...
- Conveniently close to the market town of Pickering (20 minutes walking distance, footpath all the way), yet in rural setting.
- Rare breed of pork for sale depending on season.
- Fantastic TV reception. Open all year, only half an hour from Whitby, York, Scarborough, Yorkshire Moors and Heartbeat country on the doorstep.
- Bank Transfers accepted.
We also offer bed and breakfast( two ground floor rooms) and self catering log lodges for friends and families who choose to holiday together. Drop us an email or give us a call to plan your holiday.
The pretty village of Middleton also offers a pub, The Middleton Arms, just around the corner. Tea parlour and PO, Church, Chapel, garage, small supermarket and village hall. All are within a convenient 10 minute walk of our site.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- YO18 8PB
- Lat 54.259019 / Lon -0.802871
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Pickering, York, Scarborough, Whitby
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review