Hook Norton Road, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 5TEView on map
Why stay here ...
Please Note: 29.4.21 This CL is having problems with internet connection and can only take bookings by telephone at the moment.
Chipping Norton (or Chippy to the locals) is a bustling, buzzing market town in the Cotswolds located within easy walking distance from the CL (1.3 miles) and the town offers a choice of shops including M&S and Aldi, restaurants, pubs, tea rooms and cafes including Costa and Cafe Nero as well as The Chipping Norton Theatre and the Lido which is a seasonal outdoor heated pool.
Other attractions in the area include:-
- Hook Norton Brewery - home to the renowned "Hooky ale" and one of very few family owned breweries in the country.
- The Rollright Stones - a complex of three Neolithic and Bronze Age megalithic monuments. Folkloric stories have grown up around the Stones, telling of how there had once been a king and his knights who had been turned to stone by a witch.
- Daylesford Organic Farmshop - Probably the most famous farm shop in the whole of Britain. Daylesford is all about organic seasonal and delicious food.
- Magnificent stately homes like Blenheim Palace and Sudeley Castle.
- Festivals like Big Festival, Wilderness and Cornbury Music Festival.
- Events like the BBC Countryfile Live and Blenheim Horse Trails.
- There are also a variety of local walks, two golf clubs within 3 miles, course fishing lakes and clay pigeon shooting.
- The nearest bus stop is 1.3 miles away.
- Dogs are welcome - ask for details of some great local places for dog walks!
- Caravan and motorhome storage is available adjacent and Flo Gas is also available.
For more information please visit our Website.
A note about online bookings if there is no reply with in 24 hours please contact me on 01608642863 and l will get straight back to you or text 07766044341.
Electric amperage: 13
Log in to write a review