A remarkable adrenaline-filled experience awaits you as you take part in the awe-inspiring, bucket-list, daredevil activ...View and Book
Main Road, Darsham, Suffolk, IP17 3PPView on map
Why stay here ...
We are a friendly family run small holding with 17 lovely alpacas, chickens, running ducks, family dog and cat, all waiting to meet you. Our CL is flat on half an acre with three hard standing pitches and two grass pitches, all with electric hookups. We have opened the CL as a legacy to my parents who caravan with the Middlesex group for over 50 years. Caravanning was a very big part for me growing up playing on fields etc.. with my brothers. We have seasonal produce to buy as well as our fresh free range eggs.
- Farmham Leisure Caravan accessory shop for calor gas 7.7 miles south on the A12.
- Petrol station for calor gas 7.7 miles north on the A12.
- The Fox pub 0.4 miles. Lovely traditional country pub. Check opening times and booking recommended.
- Jet garage with a good shop and cafe 0.2 mile.
- Darsham Nurseries and restaurant 0.2 mile.
- Dunwich Heath and beach, both with cafes 6 miles away.
- Highlodge 1 mile away. Clay pigeon shooting, 9 hole golf course, air rifle shooting, archery and fishing.
- Emmerdale Farm IP17 3BP 1.6 miles away. Friendly farm shop situated just off the A12 near Yoxford on the road to Westleton and Dunwich. Stocked with a wide variety of quality produce sourced locally and regionally. This includes fresh and frozen meat, local vegetables, frozen homemade prepared meals and a wide range of spices and pickles. In fact, all that you might need for you weekly shop! With a great cafe.
- Aldeburgh: Fine eating, drinking and shoping, something for everyone in this traditional, atmospheric town of Suffolk's heritage coast.
- Southwold: Home of the Adnams brewery, famous lighthouse and beach huts. Wealth of art galleries, fine shops and pubs and the Blackshore harbourside for freshly caught fish and the ferry across the River Blyth to Walberswick.
- Snape Maltings: A place for shopping, eating and one of the world's leading centres of music and a visitor destination of outstanding natural beauty.
- RSPB nature reserve, Minsmere, see a range of iconic birds at this coastal reserve.
- Framlingham Castle dating back to the late 12th century.
- Suffolk Punch Trust: Hollesley Bay Open day tours of this important home of the Suffolk Punch Horse.
- Latitude Festival Henham Hall an eclectic weekend festival combining music, comedy, art, poetry and dance.
PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE CAN ONLY ACCEPT MOTORHOMES 8.5 metres UNDER AT THE MOMENT.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 10:00 AM
Minimum stay 3 nights (applies bank holidays)
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- IP17 3PP
- Lat 52.27672 / Lon 1.529483
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Saxmundham, Aldeburgh, Leiston
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Harwich (50 miles)
- Nearest train station: Darsham
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review