Plane Trees Farm Caravan Site
Coley Road, Lower Shelf, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 7SAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Quiet site with long distance views. Numerous local walks through open countryside, with many interesting and historic buildings nearby.
- Each pitch has a tap, drain, electric hook-up, and levelled flags mean no levelling blocks for caravans are required.
- Local attractions include: Eureka National Children's museum, Bronte country, Worth Valley Railway. Convenient for Halifax, Bradford, Huddersfield, and Leeds.
|Date||Pitch + All Occupants|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- HX3 7SA
- Lat 53.74315 / Lon -1.81522
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Halifax
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review