Beyond the airlock lies a mysterious galactic labyrinth filled with swirling smoke, strange sounds, flashing light and e...View and Book
Plane Trees Farm Caravan Site
Coley Road, Lower Shelf, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 7SAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Quiet site with long distance views. Numerous local walks through open countryside, with many interesting and historic buildings nearby.
- Each pitch has a tap, drain, electric hook-up, and levelled flags mean no levelling blocks for caravans are required.
- Local attractions include: Eureka National Children's museum, Bronte country, Worth Valley Railway. Convenient for Halifax, Bradford, Huddersfield, and Leeds.
Accessible for cyclists to use local cycle ways.
Pub food within walking distance and bus stop adjacent.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- HX3 7SA
- Lat 53.74315 / Lon -1.81522
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Halifax
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review