Reston Road, Eyemouth, Scottish Borders, TD14 5TJView on map
Why stay here ...
Bee Edge Caravan Site is a new CL boasting sea views, hard-standing pitches, a dog excercise area and free WiFi. Our site is located on the outskirkts of a working family farm on the scenic East Berwickshire coast line and the family team of Will, Carol and Alisdair Hamilton welcomes all members (and their pets) to come and enjoy views of rolling farm fields, local wildlife and the North Sea. The CL is a two minute journey from the nearby A1 road with easy access.
Bee Edge Caravan Site includes the following facilities:
- Easy access off the main road up a wide tarmacked farm road
- Hardcore road access to each pitch
- Each pitch has two hard-standing spaces for a motorhome/caravan and a car plus a green space for an awning (no extra charge and breathable ground sheet only)
- Electrical hook up at each pitch with accompanying motion sensor light
- Free standard speed WiFi available throughout the site
- Drinking water points located at each end of the site
- Dog exercise area to allow your companions to run around
- Chemical waste disposal point
- Grey water disposal point
- Rubbish and recycling disposal point
- A strong focus on environmental credentials with nearby nature schemes and electricity and provided by a solar PV system
Bee Edge Caravan Site is located on the outskirts of a working family farm and nature trails can be found within 100 metres of the site. Guided farm tours are also available depending on the time of year. The nearby village of Coldingham (5 minutes by car, 15 minutes by foot) boasts two pubs, a butchers, Post Office and convenience store. Trout fishing can also be found at nearby Coldingham Loch and Whinney Loch. Nearby Coldingham Bay also provides a wonderful beach setting for strolls along the shore whilst the picturesque harbour village of St Abbs is well worth a visit along the adjacent St Abbs National Trust nature reserve. The historic market town of Berwick upon Tweed is a 20 minute drive away and provides numerous historic attractions as well as a wealth of amenities. Edinburgh is an hours drive away and Newcastle is a journey of 90 minutes.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TD14 5TJ
- Lat 55.878348 / Lon -2.169727
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Eyemouth and Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review
A 2 night stay at a very well thought out site with far reaching views to St Abbs and the sea. An interesting coast to explore with cliffs, coves, lochs and many birds. We enjoyed a splendid 8.5 miles circular walk from the site to St Abbs Head in sunshine.