SEA LIFE will transport you into an amazing underwater world. Come nose-to-nose with sharks and turtles and prepare for ...View and Book
Coldingham, Eyemouth, Scottish Borders, TD14 5UDView on map
Why stay here ...
Gallowslaw is situated on the eastern side of the Scottish Borders with easy access from the A1. It is a short drive/cycle from the coast and a great stop off for those travelling further north in Scotland
Gallowslaw is a quiet and peaceful site with wonderful views of the surrounding farmland and sea to the east. Being in the heart of the countryside means you will be able to see roe deer, hares, buzzards and tawny owls from your van.
Gallowslaw is a large (¾ acre) spacious grass site, with plenty of room for awnings with no extra charge.A recent new hard core, all weather thoroughfare has been added for ease of access and egress.
Families are welcome, along with dogs. There are plenty of great dog walks in the area and a farm track runs along the front of the site with wonderful views and wildlife along it.
Gallowslaw is a great base for:
- Coldingham (3 miles away) with its historic priory and beautiful coastline. In Coldingham you will find 2 pubs, a garage, shops, a post office/cafe as well as a really good fish and chip shop and a great beach which is protected by life guards in the summer.
- St Abbs (4 miles away) is a picturesque fishing village and nature reserve which is a haven for local sea birds and wildlife. There is great walking around the reserve and along the coastal foot paths.
- Historic houses; Paxton, Manderston and Floors Castle.
- Edinburgh; lots of our visitors spend at least one day in the city. If your visiting in August make sure to catch the Fringe Festival.
- Many more seaside towns such as Eyemouth, North Berwick, Berwick-Upon-Tweed and Dunbar- each
- with great local beaches to visit. Local Shops in 1.5 Miles.
Some sloping pitches
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review