Moelfre, Anglesey, LL72 8NHView on map
Why stay here ...
- Self-catering accomodation available adjacent.
- There are three historical points of interest on the farm: a fortified village, a neolithic burial chamber and a medieval chapel.
- Ideal for Snowdonia National Park.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL72 8NH
- Lat 53.34895 / Lon -4.259131
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Bangor, Amlwch
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Holyhead (20 miles)
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review