Treginnis Uchaf Farm
St David's, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6RSView on map
Why stay here ...
- Spacious level field grass site with magnificent open views to the surrounding countryside.
- Suitable for caravans and motorhomes. Ideal for using your solar panel.
- Site has picturesque views of St Davids in the distance.
- Just a 5 minute walk to the secluded Porthllisky Beach with its fascinating rock pools and clear waters for bathing.
- Here you can easily join the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path to head towards Ramsey Sound Island and Treginnis peninsula.
- Take a picnic and enjoy the peace and calm of this picturesque area. Peregrines, choughs and a wide variety of seabirds can be seen soaring above you.
- Treginnis Uchaf is only one & a half miles west of St Davids where there is a supermarket, galleries, restaurants, cafes, pubs, Oriel Y Parc (TIC) and the splendid St Davids Cathedral.
Log in to write a review