With over 70 state of the art shooting ranges, National Archery is by far the UK and Ireland's largest Archery provider ...View and Book
Clumber Park Club Campsite
Lime Tree Avenue, Clumber Park, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3AEView on map
Why stay here ...
Price Drop - we've lowered our prices by up to 10% at Clumber Park Club Campsite on selected dates in 2024 (price reductions already applied). Plus, book four nights or more on any single 2024 stay at this site by 31 December 2023 and save an extra 10% per night with our 2024 Getaways offer. Find out more at camc.com/ukoffers.^
Clumber Park Club Campsite - reopened on 9 August 2022 following extensive redevelopments including:
- New facilities block featuring level access, dishwashing facilities, laundry and an inclusive bathroom
- More pitches added and we've converted a number of grass pitches to hardstanding
- More premium pitches which are larger than standard and feature an all-weather surface
- Premium pitches include; illuminated EHU bollard, drinking water facilities, individual ground-level connection for grey water disposal, hedge for privacy and a picnic bench
- New extra secure bike storage, bike maintenance stations and bike/dog washes
- Brand new play area
- New dedicated electric vehicle (EV) charging station in the car park (fee applicable)
Following your feedback, we’re also trialling a number of new aspects:
- A new toilet block design with dual access allowing it to remain open during cleaning, just with reduced facilities for a period of time
- Adding an Accessible toilet as well as the Accessible bathroom already on site, improving services for our members with accessibility needs
- Re-naming Family bathrooms to Inclusive bathrooms
- New signage within the facility block to make it clearer what's behind the door
- New "look and feel" interior designs with some great member photography on display
A great feeling of spaciousness can be found at Clumber Park Club Campsite, which is settled on 20 acres within a generous 4,000 acres of lush parkland, where you can walk, cycle or ride. The caravan site has a popular play area and enjoys an attractive setting surrounded by woodland. Children will enjoy Clumber Park as it is part of what was once Sherwood Forest and the reminders of the area's most famous resident, Robin Hood are plentiful. Clumber Park was once the estate of the Dukes of Newcastle, and is now owned by the National Trust. The house was demolished in 1938 but there is still evidence of the historic buildings that once stood to be explored.
The Sherwood Forest Visitor Centre is a mere 10 miles from Clumber Park Club Campsite and offers many attractions to entertain and educate about this legendary figure. The Major Oak is a must as it is said that he had hidden here, along with his merry men. The Clumber Park food festival, held in the heart of the forest, is a great opportunity to experience culinary delights and sample local beverages. The city of Nottingham is within easy reach of the caravan park.
We're trialling Non-electric Saver pitches at Clumber Park Club Campsite as part of our sustainability focus - choose to not use electricity on any pitch with an EHU and save up to £6.50 per night!
Terms and Conditions - ^Price Drop - we’ve lowered our prices by up to 10% at Clumber Park Club Campsite between 01/01-31/12 (excluding 10/02, 17/02, 02/03)
10% OFF 2024 Getaways - Book by 31 December 2023. Book four consecutive nights or more, at least 21 days in advance of arrival, for stays between 1 January and 31 December 2024. The discount will automatically be applied and appear in your basket at checkout.
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
At the junction of A1/A57/A614 continue onto A614 (signposted New Ollerton). In about 0.5 mile turn right through the stone archway into Clumber Park. In about 1 mile at the crossroads turn right and immediately left into site entrance. Please only use these recommended directions to the park as there are National Trust booths at other entrances that at times will charge for entry into Clumber Park or may be locked.
- S80 3AE
- Lat 53.28223 / Lon -1.06113
- Plan a route to this site
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Handbook map ref:
- Buses go to: Worksop and New Ollerton
- Car hire on site
- Nearest train station: Worksop
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Site contact details
- 01909 484758