What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

Fisherman replied on 21/02/2021 18:03

Posted on 21/02/2021 18:03

Content has been removed.

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 21/02/2021 18:30

Posted on 21/02/2021 17:23 by DavidKlyne

Have you tried hitting the reply button, I would have thought that show up where it is from. It might depend what email client you use as some give more information that others.

Posted on 21/02/2021 18:30

I’m not the least bit interested DK, it’s hooky so I’ve now junked it & moved on👍🏻

milliehull replied on 21/02/2021 21:03

Posted on 21/02/2021 17:58 by brue

You can report any suspicious mail via the National Cyber Security site, here's a LINK

Posted on 21/02/2021 21:03

Thanks brue. I had what I am sure is a phishing email supposedly from Royal Mail yesterday advising me that they had my parcel quoting a reference number but the postage had not been paid - please click on the link in the email. (I think not) I have forwarded it to the National Cyber Security email in the link that you shared so very many thanks. I also had a text supposedly from HMRC a few days ago advising me that I had a tax rebate due of £279.51. (again please click on the link).As accountant daughter has sorted out our financrs so only OH pays tax and I don't I don't think so. Please take care everyone.

I have had a frustrating few days here as my PC suddenly had no internet. So difficult to sort out remotely with my computer advisors - son and SIL - with photos sent and advice over the phone. Finally sorted it out with a new ethernet cable. Photos had to be sent to me to show me how to reconnect it. As you can tell I am not tech savvy! All sorted now - phew!

We had a nice long walk yesterday in the mild weather. We bumped into a couple of very good friends so had a lovely socially distanced chat which really lifted the spirits. So lovely to see them in the flesh as we had not actually 'seen' them for months

Cheering signs of spring in the garden today. A few daffodils in flower, plus crocuses and hellebores.

Hope those feeling under the weather soon feel better.

milliehull replied on 21/02/2021 21:14

Posted on 21/02/2021 21:14

If anyone is watching Bloodlands on BBC1 the place where they recovered the car from the lough is Strangford where our youngest son and family live. Their house is the pink one up on the hill at the back. We have been on that ferry so many times.

brue replied on 21/02/2021 21:18

Posted on 21/02/2021 21:18

I am "snookered" tonight Millie so I will miss the programme...OH is glued to the green table. laughing

Wherenext replied on 21/02/2021 21:31

Posted on 21/02/2021 21:18 by brue

I am "snookered" tonight Millie so I will miss the programme...OH is glued to the green table. laughing

Posted on 21/02/2021 21:31

That's going to take out quite a few of the pockets then.laughing 

Ronnie "The Rocket" will have to come up with a good few trick shots.

ABM replied on 21/02/2021 22:53

Posted on 21/02/2021 22:53

Don't think he was up to it today  --  sign of the years perhaps ??

Hope the New Champion had a few quid on himself  { 750 - 1 I believe surprised }

richardandros replied on 22/02/2021 06:06

Posted on 21/02/2021 21:03 by milliehull

Thanks brue. I had what I am sure is a phishing email supposedly from Royal Mail yesterday advising me that they had my parcel quoting a reference number but the postage had not been paid - please click on the link in the email. (I think not) I have forwarded it to the National Cyber Security email in the link that you shared so very many thanks. I also had a text supposedly from HMRC a few days ago advising me that I had a tax rebate due of £279.51. (again please click on the link).As accountant daughter has sorted out our financrs so only OH pays tax and I don't I don't think so. Please take care everyone.

I have had a frustrating few days here as my PC suddenly had no internet. So difficult to sort out remotely with my computer advisors - son and SIL - with photos sent and advice over the phone. Finally sorted it out with a new ethernet cable. Photos had to be sent to me to show me how to reconnect it. As you can tell I am not tech savvy! All sorted now - phew!

We had a nice long walk yesterday in the mild weather. We bumped into a couple of very good friends so had a lovely socially distanced chat which really lifted the spirits. So lovely to see them in the flesh as we had not actually 'seen' them for months

Cheering signs of spring in the garden today. A few daffodils in flower, plus crocuses and hellebores.

Hope those feeling under the weather soon feel better.

Posted on 22/02/2021 06:06

I got exactly the same email, a couple of days ago.  Since I'm always getting parcels - mainly from Amazon, I had to think long and hard as to whether there was another one due by Royal Mail.  When I realised there wasn't - I binned it.  However - just checked again (it's sitting in the 'bin") and it's from a .be email address.  Another one for the Cyber Security Centre, although I'm sure they'll have been inundated with them.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook