General Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions - please see here
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit at least one photograph or video on the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website between 10:00 on 21 May 2022 and 23:59 on 30 June 2022.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition and there is no fee payable for entering or receiving the prizes.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted.
- A panel of judges at the Caravan and Motorhome Club will select a shortlist of 10 finalists from submissions made in the eligible time frame.
- A winner will then be selected randomly from the shortlist of finalists on 07 July 2022 and will be contacted on 08 July 2022. The decision shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winner will be announced on the Club’s social media channels on 13 July 2022.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The opening date for this competition is 10:00 on 21 May 2022.
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 on 30 June 2022.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize(s):
PRIZE: A return ferry crossing on a Dover route travelling with a choice of DFDS, P&O or Irish Ferries plus 7 Overseas Site Night Vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
Ferry: Valid for 2 people travelling in a car + caravan or motorhome. Valid for 12 months from 01 July 2022, excluding travel on Bank Holidays. Subject to availability.
Overseas Site Night Vouchers: Each voucher is valid until 31 December 2023.
One voucher can be used for one night stay on a pitch in low season and two vouchers need to be used for one night stay in high season, valid for two people. Vouchers can be redeemed on the majority of the European campsites included in the CAMC programme - check website for more information
The winner must have access to their own caravan or motorhome or tent.