Common Right Barns
Common Right Farm, Plash Drove, Wisbech St Mary, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 4SPView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our new touring caravan site follows the success of our accessible, self catering accommodation properties opened in 2000. We can now apply the same caring, helpful service to our touring park visitors. A warm welcome awaits!
- Come and escape to the peace of our Fenland landscape at our family owned, high quality, 5 pitch Touring caravan park. Set in 2 acres of nature paddock, planted with indigenous trees, hedging and meadow flowers. Situated 5 miles from Wisbech in a rural agricultural hamlet.
- Pub/restaurant 800 meters. Village shop/Post Office and takeaway 2 miles.
- Central for many attractions, towns and coast.
- Path and facilities building suitable for the mobility impaired.
- Toilet, shower and laundry room
- Chemical toilet sluice
- Electric hook up
- Basic local produce available from the Farmhouse
- Specialist Farm shop 1 mile
- 1 controlled dog accepted
- All adult site
Latest arrival time: 6:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PE13 4SP
- Lat 52.633557 / Lon 0.062429
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Wisbech, Kings Lynn, March
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review