Experience a truly awe-inspiring and breathtaking adventure as you come into close proximity with some of the world's mo...View and Book
Common Right Barns
Common Right Farm, Plash Drove, Wisbech St Mary, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 4SPView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our touring caravan site follows the success of our accessible, self catering accommodation properties opened in 2000. We can now apply the same caring, helpful service to our touring park visitors. A warm welcome awaits!
- Come and escape to the peace of our Fenland landscape at our family owned, high quality, 5 pitch Touring caravan park. Set in 2 acres of nature paddock, planted with indigenous trees, hedging and meadow flowers. Situated 5 miles from Wisbech in a rural agricultural hamlet.
- Pub/restaurant 800 meters. Village shop/Post Office and takeaway 2 miles.
- Central for many attractions, towns and coast.
- Path and facilities building suitable for the mobility impaired.
- Toilet, shower and laundry room
- Chemical toilet sluice
- Electric hook up
- Basic local produce available from the Farmhouse
- Specialist Farm shop 1 mile
- 1 controlled dog accepted
- All adult site
Latest arrival time: 6:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PE13 4SP
- Lat 52.633557 / Lon 0.062429
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Wisbech, Kings Lynn, March
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review
We stayed here for 9 nights at the end of May and were very impressed with the CL. The welcome from Teresa was lovely, she said we could pitch any way we wanted, so we chose to pitch sideways. Pitches are well separated and huge with lots of space around. Access is very easy too. Local towns and shops are within easy reach by car; there is also a bus stop, about 10 minutes walk, which goes to Wisbech and March. There is a WC and separate shower (included in the nightly fee), which are cleaned daily, there was disinfectant spray and hand gel available. There is also a separate room with 2 sinks and a washing machine which is free to use! There are even 3 rotary driers on the site with pegs. Bins for recycling and chemical emptying are at the other side of the block. For those with dogs, there is dogwalk, complete with dog poo bin. There are also free range eggs for sale. We had bikes with us and cycled for miles in every direction, the lanes are for the most part very quiet, although a couple of the roads can be relatively busy at times, but not overly so and didn't detract from any of our bikerides. For the princely sum of £17 per night for 2 adults this is one of the best CLs we have stayed on, and is exceptional value. The CL is very well kept and Teresa is a mine of information on points of local interest to visit, she also gives you printed info on arrival, for things to do and see in the area.