Prepare for mud-churning and wheel-spinning action as you try and overcome the array of challenging obstacles that await...View and Book
The Old Bears Den
Newton Moor, Troon, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 9HWView on map
Why stay here ...
- The Old Bears Den is situated in a mining heritage site. Surrounded by mine stacks and plenty of culture.
- Opposite the site is the famous King Edward Mine with daily tours and after the tour treat yourself to coffee and cake in the Croust Hut Cafe.
- Within a short drive you can be in St Ives and in the other direction is Falmouth.
- The site is beside The Great Flat Lode offering excellent cycling and walking opportunities, and within a short distance is Carb Brea Castle and Monument.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TR14 9HW
- Lat 50.202744 / Lon -5.274673
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Camborne, Truro, Falmouth
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review