The Old Bears Den
Newton Moor, Troon, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 9HWView on map
Why stay here ...
- The Old Bears Den is situated in a mining heritage site. Surrounded by mine stacks and plenty of culture.
- Opposite the site is the famous King Edward Mine with daily tours and after the tour treat yourself to coffee and cake in the Croust Hut Cafe.
- Within a short drive you can be in St Ives and in the other direction is Falmouth.
- The site is beside The Great Flat Lode offering excellent cycling and walking opportunities, and within a short distance is Carb Brea Castle and Monument.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TR14 9HW
- Lat 50.202744 / Lon -5.274673
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Camborne, Truro, Falmouth
- Daily public transport within 1 mile