2 Port Road, Dawlish, Devon, EX7 0NXView on map
Why stay here ...
- The site is approximately 200 yards from the main road (A379) yet is quiet and secluded. There is a bus service 250 yards from site running half hourly.
- Nearby you can visit Powderham Castle or Pay as You Play Golf or visit the sandy beaches (including Dawlish Warren Nature Reserve). There is also a farm shop and tea Room available at neighbouring farm.
- Dogs are welcome.
|Date||Pitch + 2 Adults|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Levelling blocks required
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- EX7 0NX
- Lat 50.606579 / Lon -3.471292
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Plymouth (40 miles)
- Nearest train station: Starcros
Log in to write a review