Mangerton, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 3SGView on map
Why stay here ...
- Mangerton is a peaceful hamlet, site is lawned, surrounded by views of hills/trees.
- An excellent base for exploring the surrounding area, ideal for walking/birdwatching.
- Two van licenced site adjacent.
- Jurrasic Coast (3.5 miles)-market town of Bridport (2.5 miles) (Home of Broadchurch).
- An array of country pubs in stone/thatched villages.
- Coarse/trout fishing within 1 mile. One hardstanding pitch available - please speak to owner.
- Local PO/shop/butchers/limited bus service all within (1.5 miles).
- Fire pit available.
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DT6 3SG
- Lat 50.759028 / Lon -2.724609
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Bridport, Powerstock
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review