Mangerton, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 3SGView on map
Why stay here ...
- Mangerton is a peaceful hamlet, site is lawned, surrounded by views of hills/trees.
- An excellent base for exploring the surrounding area, ideal for walking/birdwatching.
- Two van licenced site adjacent.
- Jurrasic Coast (3.5 miles)-market town of Bridport (2.5 miles) (Home of Broadchurch).
- An array of country pubs in stone/thatched villages.
- Coarse/trout fishing within 1 mile. One hardstanding pitch available - please speak to owner.
- Local PO/shop/butchers/limited bus service all within (1.5 miles).
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DT6 3SG
- Lat 50.759028 / Lon -2.724609
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Bridport, Powerstock
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
What a find! not to be mistaken for the site next door which is part of a mill and where we thought we had booked (husbands huh!) we had actually booked Mill House CL in Mangerton which turned out to be a very pretty and peaceful site, it was such a delightful find and a haven for tranquility. The owners Ann and Colin were so friendly and welcoming. They visited us each day to collect our recycling and to check that all was well which we really appreciated. The site was filled with beautiful flowers and we were surrounded by trees and hills, as we watched several geese formations flying over us. It is a small site but ample room for everyone. The only fly in the ointment was the neighbouring unit with the obligatory loud voice and done everything and been everywhere chappie. So busy listening to his own voice to notice the beauty of his surroundings. Huge thank you Ann and Colin, we WILL be back!!