Mangerton, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 3SGView on map
Why stay here ...
- Mangerton is a peaceful hamlet, site is lawned, surrounded by views of hills/trees.
- An excellent base for exploring the surrounding area, ideal for walking/birdwatching.
- Two van licenced site adjacent.
- Jurrasic Coast (3.5 miles)-market town of Bridport (2.5 miles) (Home of Broadchurch).
- An array of country pubs in stone/thatched villages.
- Coarse/trout fishing within 1 mile. One hardstanding pitch available - please speak to owner.
- Local PO/shop/butchers/limited bus service all within (1.5 miles).
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DT6 3SG
- Lat 50.759028 / Lon -2.724609
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Bridport, Powerstock
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
very pleasing location, and a pleasant welcome by Mrs Moore. Facilities are basic, but very clean and in any event caravans and motorhomes are kitted out so site facilities are not so important. Good walks from the site. The directions are spot on but you need to not mind driving down a narrow lane. Luckily, there are passing places and we did not meet another caravan arriving or leaving. We will use this site again. One point to bear in mind when selecting a pitch is to consider the slope of the land. We chose the best which was the lowest and thank goodness for motor movers to get us out (although Mrs Moore did say a tractor is available)