Mangerton, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 3SGView on map
Why stay here ...
- Mangerton is a peaceful hamlet, site is lawned, surrounded by views of hills/trees.
- An excellent base for exploring the surrounding area, ideal for walking/birdwatching.
- Two van licenced site adjacent.
- Jurrasic Coast (3.5 miles)-market town of Bridport (2.5 miles) (Home of Broadchurch).
- An array of country pubs in stone/thatched villages.
- Coarse/trout fishing within 1 mile. One hardstanding pitch available - please speak to owner.
- Local PO/shop/butchers/limited bus service all within (1.5 miles).
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DT6 3SG
- Lat 50.759028 / Lon -2.724609
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Bridport, Powerstock
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Tucked away site. Takes 7 vans so would be very crowded. Needs a overhaul it’s just not up to standard. We spent a very peaceful time there and had field to self. We can see why they don’t get much trade which is a shame as it’s lovely but with falling down buildings and discarded farm rubbish around doesn’t make it appealing to everyone. Maybe get rid of cottage in garden and out in shower and toilet block to attract motor homes and smarten place up. Such a shame
Response from the Club:
Thank you for your review. The CL Owner has been in touch to address your concerns as they work hard to ensure their site is in the best possible condition for everyone to enjoy. The Site has a separate Commercial site for two more caravans, this is not part of the CL site. The grass is cut twice a week. The only farm item on the CL Site is a tractor which is there to pull out vans when needed but otherwise the site is clean and tidy. The CL owners have taken great care in planting flowers and making the toilet block look more attractive. There are no falling down buildings/ and no discarded farm rubbish on the site so this may be on land that does not belong to the CL Owners and is not visible from the site. We hope this helps address your concerns and we are pleased that you found your stay peaceful.