Southam Road, Prestbury, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 3NQView on map
Why stay here ...
- Spacious 2 acre site with electric hook up on working beef and sheep farm at the foot of Cleeve Hill. Access possible for most of the year with 5 clean hardstandings (also with electric) in farmyard when too wet.
- Fantastic location for walkers and bikers with footpath and bridleway access direct to the Cotswold Way and Cleeve Hill, highest point in the Cotswold AONB and views to the Malverns and Black Mountains.
- Close to village amenities, Cheltenham, Racecourse and the rest of the Cotswolds.
- Telephone before 9pm.
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- GL52 3NQ
- Lat 51.918617 / Lon -2.039354
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Cheltenham
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review