Easton Way, Eastgate, Cawston, Norwich, Norfolk, NR10 4HFView on map
Why stay here ...
- Martintole Farm is a family run, peaceful, rural site which is able to offer spacious, flat, level grass or hardstanding pitches with the option of electric hookup.
- We are close to Cawston which has one of the finest 14th century church's with the most amazing wooden angels.
- A short walk to the local pub, lots of great walks with big skies and great views of the Norfolk countryside.
- Marriotts Way offers great opportunities for walking, go-caching and cycling.
- Aylsham and Reepham are close by and have a lot to offer.
- We have many attractions in the area - Blickling Hall, Roarr Dinosaur, Holt and many beautiful little villages to explore.
- A trip to the coast is only a 30 minute dirve away, Norfolk broads 40 minutes drive and the fine city of Norwich is 30 minutes by car.
- We have very little light pollution ideal for dark skies, a torch would be useful.
- We live in a great part of Norfolk, just perfect to unwind, relax and explore.
- Please have a look at our Facebook page.
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- NR10 4HF
- Lat 52.75864 / Lon 1.17803
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Dereham, Fakenham, Norwich
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review