Spring Heath Fishery, Log Cabins and Caravan Park
Lower Heathwaen, Heathwaen, Knockin, Shropshire, SY10 8DAView on map
01 Spring Heath Fishery
02 Spring Heath Fishery
03 Spring Heath Fishery
04 Spring Heath Fishery
05 Spring Heath Fishery
07 Spring Heath Fishery
Why stay here ...
- Spring Heath is located in 10 acres of private parkland overlooking two beautiful lakes and is open all year.
- Low lying meadow and woodland provide a peaceful setting for fishermen and holiday makers.
- There are disabled toilet facilities and fishing pegs are easily accessible and wide enough for people with mobility issues.
- There is a local pub 10 minutes walk away and the nearest town is Oswestry which is an easy 5 mile drive.
- The CL is located on the site of Spring Hill Fishery.
- Visitors to the CL are more than welcome to enjoy the excellent fishing.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SY10 8DA
- Lat 52.7888 / Lon -2.994138
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Surrounding area
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review