Spring Heath Fishery, Log Cabins and Caravan Park
Lower Heathwaen, Heathwaen, Knockin, Shropshire, SY10 8DAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Spring Heath is located in 10 acres of private parkland overlooking two beautiful lakes and is open all year.
- Low lying meadow and woodland provide a peaceful setting for fishermen and holiday makers.
- There are disabled toilet facilities and fishing pegs are easily accessible and wide enough for people with mobility issues.
- There is a local pub 10 minutes walk away and the nearest town is Oswestry which is an easy 5 mile drive.
- The CL is located on the site of Spring Hill Fishery.
- Visitors to the CL are more than welcome to enjoy the excellent fishing.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SY10 8DA
- Lat 52.7888 / Lon -2.994138
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Surrounding area
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review